Ronald D. Hedding, ESQ.
Founding Member – Hedding Law Firm
“If you have a state or federal case anywhere in Los Angeles, I am your man.”
“When it comes to defending your liberty there is no room for second place. I come in prepared with the experience and connections to get the job done for you.”
Phone: (213) 374-3952
Fax: (818) 986-5047
The Experience, Credentials, and Skills That Set Me Apart in Los Angeles
*I have been named criminal defense attorney of the year in Los Angeles”
*”I have won jury trials in all of the major courthouses in Los Angeles.”
*”My Los Angeles based law firm is recognized by the bar register of Preeminent Lawyers as one of the top 5% of criminal defense law firms in Los Angeles County.”
* “I have been recognized in Los Angeles magazine as part of the Super Lawyers edition.”
*”I have won jury trials in Downtown Los Angeles Federal Courthouses.”
*”Top 5% of Attorneys in California by Martendale Hubbel for ethics and legal ability.”
*”I have volunteered time working for the State Bar of California as a judicial nomination commissioner. I was responsible for investigating potential judges as part of a 38 person commission. I represented Los Angeles County in the process of selecting judges for the State of California.
*”The president of the United States granted a presidential pardon for one of my Los Angeles based clients.”
*I have been involved in a published legal opinion related to a case I have handled in one of the Los Angeles Courts.”
*As a Los Angeles Defense Attorney, I have written articles on criminal defense subject matters in local bar publications.”
*AVVO has rated me Superb 10 out of 10 for skill and legal abilities in the Los Angeles courts.”
Ronald D. Hedding, Esq., is the founding member of the Hedding Law Firm. Mr. Hedding has an extensive well-rounded legal background in the area of Criminal Law. He has worked for the District Attorney’s Office, a Superior Court Judge, and as the guiding force behind the Hedding Law Firm. His multi-faceted experience sets Mr. Hedding apart and puts him in an elite group of the best Criminal Defense Attorneys in Southern California.
After establishing the Hedding Law Firm, Mr. Hedding dedicated himself towards the pursuit of zealously defending his clients to the highest professional standards. He has traveled all over this Nation defending his clients, protecting their interests, reputation and freedom. It is rare to find a Criminal Defense Attorney with the dual ability to successfully fight a case in our jury system and the uncanny skills to negotiate a favorable disposition for his clients. It is even more rare to find an attorney with the wisdom to know the appropriate decision to make at the right time.
Mr. Hedding has been lead counsel in some of the most sensational criminal cases to be played out in Los Angeles County courthouses and at the Federal level. He has received acclaim in Newspapers, on the Radio and in National Publications. The key to Mr. Hedding’s success, whether the case involves a D.U.I. or Murder Charge, lies in his understanding of the Criminal Justice System and the client’s need to be informed of their best legal options, so they can make the most informed decision in protecting their rights.
Current Employment Position(s):
- Managing Attorney
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- Superior Court for Los Angeles County
- U.S. Supreme Court
Honors and Awards:
- Criminal Defense Attorney of the Year The Editorial Staff of Consumer Business Review, 1999 – Present
- Accepted as Life Member of the National Registry of Who’s Who, 2000 – Present
- Outstanding Professional Award for Dedicated Achievements in the Field of Criminal Law – ABI – USA, 2002 – Present
- Criminal Defense Attorney of the Year – The Editorial Staff of Consumer Business Review, 2003 – Present
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- San Fernando Valley Bar Association, 1994 – Present
- America Bar Association, 1995 – Present
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America, 1998 – Present
- National Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys, 1999 – Present
- California Attorneys for Criminal Justice, 1995 – Present