The reason I've made the videos on my website and put even more on my Hedding Law Firm YouTube Channel is because I want people to really be able to get a feel for the information that I'm giving.
Sometimes it's not as effective to just read it on a website or in a book, or in some sort of an article. It's nice to hear somebody actually talk about whatever issue it is that you're concerned about. That's why I've shot these videos.
Videos Designed to be Informative in California Criminal Defense
I really want to put some meaning and feeling and passion into what I have to say, because really what these videos are meant to do is be informative and to help people. I think sometimes the way to learn things is by hearing somebody talk about it versus reading it on a page.
Also, I shoot the videos because I want people to see who I am — how I talk and what I'm all about. When you're thinking about hiring an attorney for your criminal case, you want to see what that attorney's skills look like. You want to see how that attorney relates to you and other people — how they come across.
Do they make you feel comfortable? Does it sound like they know what they're talking about? Does it sound like they have experience related to the subject matter that you need their help with?
Because if you feel comfortable with him, if you feel like the attorney is talking your language and makes sense, and puts you at ease and gives you some peace of mind, then the prosecutor and the judge who that attorney's going to be negotiating with on your behalf are also going to likely feel comfortable with the attorney and that attorney is going to be able to get you the best possible result.
Videos Can Make You Feel Comfortable With Your California Criminal Lawyer
That's really what you're looking for when you contact a criminal defense attorney. You're looking for someone who is going to be honest with you, straightforward and who can really come across in a powerful manner — in such a way that you feel comfortable that they know what they're talking about and that they're really going to work hard for you and fight for you.
Anybody could work hard, and they can fight and they can have passion, but they also have to know what they're talking about. They've got to have experience, and that's why I put these videos on. I've been doing this for twenty-five years.
I've had thousands of clients over these many years. I've dealt with judges, prosecutors — not just in Los Angeles, not just in California, but all over the nation because I do federal matters as well.
So, if you want somebody who has vast experience in the subject matter that you're concerned about — if you want somebody who knows how to handle a criminal case from start to finish — pick up the phone. Make the call now.
These videos that I have on here are talking about issues that I would think are important to you, and they're talking about them in such a way that you can really see that I know the subject matter. I've been doing this a long time and I get great results for my clients.
The most important thing in my opinion and what I really try to get across in these videos is, your attorney has to really know the subject matter and has got to pursue dealing with your case in the most effective manner possible — with passion, with pride and zealously represent you and your rights.
I think another thing that these videos should get across to you is that I'm straightforward. I tell it how it is. I'm not gonna lie to people. If you have a bad case and you should resolve it with the prosecutors through me, I'm going to tell you. If you have a case that you can win, I'm going to tell you what it's going to take to win and we're going to put the pieces in place to get that victory for you.
First deciding how your case is going to be handled, how it's going to be defended, is the most important thing. Then once we have that decision, we've got to put the pieces in place to make that happen. You and I are going to have to work as a team to get the result that you must have.
California Criminal Defense Videos
- What Exactly Is A Bench Warrant In LA County?
- Could There Be A Bench Warrant Issued Against Me In LA County Without My Knowledge?
- How To Beat An Arson Charge In California
- What Are The Reasons California Will Suspend Or Revoke A Driver's License?
- How Long Will My Driver's License Be Suspended In LA County?
- How To Defend The Three Strikes Cases In California
- How To Beat A Road Rage Charge In Los Angeles
- How To Beat A Criminal Threats Charge In Los Angeles
- Annoying Phone Calls Charges in California
- Intimidating A Witness Charges in California
- Driving A Car Without The Owner's Consent in California
- Federal Criminal Case “Queen for a Day Letter”
- Driving On A Suspended License in California
- Possession Of A Destructive Device Charges in California
- Great Bodily Injury Enhancement in California
- Indecent Exposure Criminal Cases in California
- Marijuana Defense Attorney in California
- Human Trafficking Cases in California
- Chop Shop Defense in California
- Drunk In Public in Los Angeles
- Criminal Definition of Extortion
- Extortion and Blackmail Charges in California
- Stalking Charges in California
- Defending Arson Charges In California
- Mayhem Criminal Charges In California
- Perjury Charges in California
- Animal Cruelty Charges In Los Angeles
- Bribery Charges In California
- Money Laundering Charges in California
- Defending RICO Charges at the Federal Level
- Alien Smuggling Charges in California
- Criminal Conspiracy Allegations in California
- Probation Violations in Los Angeles County
- A Legal Success Story In Los Angeles, California
- Hit and Run Defense In Los Angeles
- Outstanding Warrants In California
- Expungement of Criminal Records in California
- Cross Examination In A Hearing Or Trial in California
- Arraignment Process in Los Angeles County Criminal Courts
- Attorney Referral Program In Los Angeles
- Ronald Hedding | Top Rated Los Angeles Criminal Defense Attorney
- Preliminary Hearings In Los Angeles Criminal Cases
- Los Angeles Jury Trial Criminal Attorney
- Hiring The Right Attorney | Hedding Law Firm
- Defending A Felony Charge In California
- Miranda Rights Explained
Domestic Violence Charges in Los Angeles:
Drug Charges in Los Angeles:
- Defending A Drug Charge In Los Angeles
- Federal Drug Trafficking Charges
- How To Beat A Drug Crime Charge In Los Angeles
DUI Defense in Los Angeles:
- How To Beat A DUI Case In Los Angeles
- Why Are The Days Following A DUI Arrest Critical For My Driver's License In Los Angeles County?
- How Often Should I Meet With My DUI Attorney In The First Month After An Arrest?
- What Is The Implied Consent Law For DUI Cases In California?
- Once I'm Arrested For DUI And Taken To Jail In Los Angeles County, Can I Bond Out?
- Defending Your DUI In Los Angeles, California
Federal Crimes Defense:
- How To Beat A Federal Charge In California
- Three Keys In A Federal Criminal Sentencing
- Los Angeles Federal Criminal Defense Attorney
- Federal Health Care Fraud
- Alabama Federal Criminal Defense
- San Diego Federal Criminal Defense Attorney
- Federal Counterfeiting Case
- Federal Criminal Defense
- Federal Embezzlement Charges
- Federal Bank Fraud Charges
Sex Crime Charges in California:
- Defending A Sex Crime In California
- How Is Child Molestation Defined Under California State Law?
- What Is Sexual Exploitation Of A Child In California?
- Spousal Rape Charges in California
- How Are Sex Crimes Determined To Be Either Misdemeanors Or Felonies In California?
- Common Sex Crime Cases Handled By The Hedding Law Firm In Los Angeles
- Steps To Take To Protect Yourself If Arrested For a Sex Crime In California
- Are Most Sex Crimes In California Bondable Offenses?
- How To Beat A Sex Crime Charge In California
- How To Beat A Child Pornography Charge In California
- Unlawful Sexual Intercourse With A Person Under 18
- Receipt Of Child Pornography in California
Theft Crime Charges in Los Angeles:
Violent Crime Charges in California:
- How To Beat A Vehicular Manslaughter Charge In California
- Involuntary Manslaughter Charges in California
- Vehicular Manslaughter Charges in California
- How To Beat A Murder Charge In California
- Elder Abuse Charges in California
- Possession Of Assault Rifle In California
- Discharge Of A Firearm In A Grossly Negligent Manner in California
- Felon In Possession Of A Firearm In California